IN OFFICE APPOINTMENTS
- Arrive no less than 15 minutes before your appointment
PVMED has new paperwork requirements due to our new EHR beginning 2021.
If you have not completed the new paperwork, please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
If your paper work is current, please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment and
STAY IN YOUR CAR if you arrive too early.
- Please do not arrive late for your appointment
- YOU MAY NOT bring additional family members to your appointment
Family members must wait in your car
Parents of minors and patients who require physical assistance are an exception
- Please wear a mask at all times
- Come into office, notify reception, DO NOT sit down
A member of the nursing staff will be with you immediately
Telephone questions you will be asked before your appointment
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have a fever?
- Are you short of breath?
- Are you actively vomiting?
- Do you have any other flu symptoms?
- Do you have any known exposure or suspected exposure to anyone with COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
If your answer is YES to any of the above questions, your appointment will be cancelled.
We are sorry, but given the potential risk of exposing other patients and ourselves, we will must cancel any patient appointment suspected to have COVID-19 symptoms. A nurse will speak to you, to discuss your next steps.